Thursday 14 January 2016

KOBOI AT JIWA HALUS RESOURCE SPACE

My brother Niranjan Rajah (koboi) came back again (from Vancouver) last December. He presented a paper and performance (this time with his father) at the Seni di Kota symposium, National Visual Art Gallery of Malaysia.  I could not come, busy cracking my head and writing. But I saw a picture of Appa breaking a coconut as a part of Niranjan's performance. Immediately I recalled my hero, my late father. 

After the symposium, Niranjan traveled up to Penang to see this old brader and pren of his. We met up at Sri Iskandar, driven by Paiman, around 2 am like that, talking until around 5 am. Paiman then drove the koboi up to Penang, where they dropped-by at my house. Talked again, with Paiman playing the bodyguard plus witness role. 

Koboi, yet again, was sent to me at a time when I mostly needed a good sparing to talk to, because I was getting crazy talking back to my mind and my laptop. Such sparing is so hard to come these days.  

Will reflect more on what we talked about later. For now, tq koboi.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...