Tuesday 28 February 2017

WAKE ME UP

If I ...
am judgemental
like to play victim or blame others
keep conflicts and drama alive
complain a lot
focus too much on past or future
show superiority or inferiority to others
appear complex and intellectual 
am stressed and worried about the future
feel alone in the world
need to prove my worth 
feel small and never good enough
give my authority over to others
am ruled by time
do things only for the approval of others
need constant attention and validation
am uncomfortable to be alone 
take myself too seriously...
Wake me up! I don't want to have a false sense of self or waste my life by being prisoned by ego. I want to experience a healthy happy long life. 
hope we all do.
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...